hybird experiment & more!

first off i have a layout i did for the october sketch challenge at ACOT! loved the sketch! i flipped it around & used the label shape instead of the circles. you can check out more about the challenge at ACOT. i used my fun ribbon technique again. if you have any questions about how to do this please don't hesitate to ask! next off is my first hybrid LO using the amazing Amy Teets Designs Grab Bag 5! you can get it at ACOT. i printed out the patterned papers, the photo mat & the flowers. i pop dotted the patterned paper circles & the title letters. when you open up the little index card under the photo there is a letter to myself that is to be opened & read in 5 years! this was inspired by Challenge #32 at the Design Experiment.
TFL!!! and don't forget to vote!!!

7 comments

  1. Gorgeous layouts girl!! I love your ribbon technique on the top layout (I am a big fan of folding my ribbon/papers, too!), and that bottom layout is gorgeous, and such a great idea! I can't wait to see what else you do for Amy's site - great way to start off!! Btw, I absolutely LOVE that bike layout posted below - fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, I totally love these layouts, Juliana, especially the second one-- very gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jules!!! These layouts are BOTH incredible! I just love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what great pages, Juliana! I love your ribbon technique! Gorgeous! Love the row of photos and how you used the die-cut paper, too. And your digi page is amazing,also. I so don't know how to do any of that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great layouts, Juliana! i am currently trying a hybrid styled layout. thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete

Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. ~Mother Teresa

HUGS!
JULIANA

Subscribe