I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!!!

It's Recyle and Reuse time again on the Bo Bunny blog!
This time I played along and converted a Blue Bunny ice cream container into a container that will hold a set of handmade cards. The card set and container are going to be given to my MIL as a Christmas present! My DH helped me decide which colors to use, so I hope she likes it! :)
Don't forget to stop by the Bo Bunny blog and check out what the other designers created!!! We unintentionally have a little theme going on...see if you can figure it out!



Right now I am loving the Gypsy line and all of the products I used for this project are from that line! I used a fun technique with swirl stickers...I applied baby powder to the sections I didn't want to adhere. It gave the swirls a little more dimension because they now pop off the project a bit more!!!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you give the Recyle and Reuse theme a try!

9 comments

  1. What a great idea! It's a beautiful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juliana, your project is amazing!! Who would have thought that an ole ice cream container could look so good. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work & such a great idea! Very creative! tfs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been saving these containers for scrapping supplies - now I have another use! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow soooooooooooooooo pretty!! What a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, what a cool project!! thanks for stopping by my blog, it was good to see you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Juliana!

    I know I'm really late, but I just wanted to say CONGRATS on making the BoBunny team!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. ~Mother Teresa

HUGS!
JULIANA

Subscribe